- Cannot get out of his crib in the morning or after a nap until he's gathered up all his blankets to tag along.
- Loves to dance to music anywhere he hears it, but if you acknowledge his grooving by cheering him on or joining in, he stops.
- Started spinning in circles and gets frustrated when he's dizzy afterwards.
- The longest you can get him to sit on your lap is to watch cartoons in the morning.
- Bath is his first word. He goes nuts when we tell him it's bath time. Every time.
- Has 12 teeth.
- I give him his haircuts so sometimes his hair looks a little crazy.
- Ryley is his best bud. He loves cruising around with dad to see what there is to see. Favorite activities include: watering the plants, playing some sort of tackle game, getting the mail, having eggs together for breakfast, pretending to drive the truck.
- Has extra wide size feet.
- He is getting more opinionated about what he wants to eat so he's not the food grinder he used to be, but he loves fruit, cheese, and of course anything sweet.
- Trucks and anything with a motor and wheels are the highlight of any day. And we read lots of books about them.
- His favorite books right now are pictures with the identifying word. Not the most interesting for mom and dad to read...over and over.
- Library is a popular place we go for story time, music class and to play with toys. But the real highlight is pushing the button to open the door.
- Runs REALLY fast!
- Toys are even exciting in the box. If we need to get out of the house, we go to the store and play with the toys, and typically don't buy a thing! Free fun.
- Is the sweetest boy in the whole world!
Playing with cousin Carter
Komo Zoo in St. Paul, MN looking at the zebras
Found some fish!
Reading with Dad before bed--"Big Haulers" is a favorite!
"Sharing" his chair with his buddy Mckinley